2 1 1
74 Wellington Street, Mackay offers a great opportunity for those wanting a inner CBD lifestyle. Built in 1920 and set on a low maintenance, fully fenced block, this beautiful Queenslander oozes charm and convenience.
Features of 74 Wellington Street:
- Queenslander with loads of charm
- Fully fenced yard with side access to back yard
- Ideal for couples or tradies that need space
- Functional kitchen with ample storage, (no dishwasher)
- Two generous sized bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes/studies
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Rumpus Room / Storage area under house
- Laundry downstairs
- Single car accommodation via side access to back yard
- Split system air-conditioning in dining/lounge room
- Close to public transport and easy access to Nebo Rd and Bruce Hi-Way
- All amenities nearby including shops, cafes and parks
- Close to St Mary's Catholic Primary School and other local schools
**PETS ON APPLICATION**
PLEASE NOTE: You do need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
If there are no times set for inspections for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
Special Terms: No smoking inside the property, the Tenant may be required to pay for the telephone/internet line connection if required, pets on application
Disclaimer; The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
2 1 1
Property Type - House
Bond - $1,600
Available - Tue, 11th May 2021
Pets Allowed - Yes
Contact Agent to arrange inspection