4 2 12
Enjoy the simple life from your modern family home amongst the natural bushland surrounds of Bedford Park.
This 330 acre property sits on the outskirts of the St Lawrence township giving you the convenience of the town’s amenities close by, and the freedom of escaping back to your own privacy at home.
The spacious, raised home features:
* Air conditioning throughout plus a wood heater/wood stove that warms the entire house
* Ensuite & walk in robe to the master bedroom, built ins to others
* Separate media room
* Open plan living
* Well equipped kitchen with a large pantry, electric oven and gas stove top
* Large timber deck with BBQ area overlooking the back yard and dam
Enjoy sustainable living outside with:
* Established gardens that invite the birdlife
* Large vegetable gardens and an orchard bearing an array of fruits
* Fire pit - a great place for camp oven cooking
* Chook pens and stock yards
* 6 rain water tanks for ample water and an excellent supply of dam water to the farm and home
* A 3 bay carport adjoins the house
* High clearance 4 bay shed with power and auxiliary storage area at rear
* Large machinery shed with power and shipping container storage
* Fenced paddocks and laneways
If you are looking for something more than a place to call home, Bedford Park offers potential (pending approvals) for;
* Eco tourism – Farm Stay – Camping – BNB
* Bush walking
* Business expansion
St Lawrence is located on the coast approximately mid-way between Mackay and Rockhampton. The area is popular for its great fishing and crabbing and offers easy access to the nearby inland coalfields. The family orientated community includes a number of agricultural properties and supports locals with facilities which include state primary school, post office, convenience store, fuel, ambulance, council office, recreation grounds and sports facilities, public pool, bowls club, police station & library.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.