3 2 2
This half acre property offers the choice of a lifestyle opportunity or an ideal weekend retreat. Formerly operating as the St Lawrence Bougainvillea Nursery, the property is still established with bougainvillea plants, growing racks, shade houses and some equipment to revive and restart a niche business. On the other hand, if you don't sport a green thumb, the half acre property is well set up to accommodate as a permanent residence or holiday home, with St Lawrence renowned for its estuary systems and relaxed lifestyle.
The property features:
* 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms,
* One of the bedrooms is separate from the main residence with the second bathroom adjacent,
* Good size kitchen,
* Air conditioned office,
* Air Conditioning to 2 of the bedrooms,
* Excellent storage space and Built in robes to the bedrooms,
* Breezy living areas,
* Double lock up garage,
* Workshop, sheds and shade houses,
* Fully fenced 2,021m2 block.
St Lawrence township facilities include, local primary school, post office, convenience store, country charm hotel, fuel available, ambulance, council office, recreation grounds and sports facilities, bowls club, police station, library & tidal boat ramps
For your opportunity to inspect please contact Viv on 0419 724 172.
3 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 2021m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection